Computer Bazar Online WARRANTY AND SUPPORT GUIDE
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for Computer Bazar Online products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Computer Bazar Online shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. This document contains proprietary information. No part of this document may be photocopied, reproduced, or translated to another language without the prior written consent of Computer Bazar Online . Computer Bazar Online supports lawful use of technology and does not endorse or encourage the use of its products for purposes other than those permitted by copyright law.
Computer Bazar Online WARRANTY
7 days Replacement warranty.
- Battery 1 Month
Software / Operating System
Computer Bazar Online SERVICE CENTERS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No change in the warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized EB/Service partner representative. There is no onsite warranty support. Only carry in warranty support.
The warranty coverage
- This warranty is only valid in India and the products are not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by Computer Bazar Online authorized service partner.
- Computer Bazar Online warrants that the products that you have purchased from Computer Bazar Online are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period starts on the date of purchase from Computer Bazar Online . The warranty will be validated through hardware serial number or IMEI number. You are entitled to hardware warranty service according to the terms and conditions of this document if a repair is required within the limited warranty period.
- Computer Bazar Online may repair or replace products with new or previously used products or parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability or with equivalent products to an original product.
- Replacement parts are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship and warranty on replaced unit/part will be for the remainder of the original warranty period as per invoice of the Computer Bazar Online Hardware Product they are repairing.
- During the Warranty Period, Computer Bazar Online will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All component parts or hardware products removed under this warranty become the property of Computer Bazar Online .
Computer Bazar Online does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free and it does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic appearances such as scratches or normal wear and tear, breaks, dents.
- Damage from accidents, acts of God, fire and water.
- Minor white patches in the display.
- Operating the product internationally with different technical standards for which it was not originally designed.
- Charging the battery with a charger other than originally provided.
- Cost of recovering any program or data (If applicable).
The warranty is not applicable in the following cases:
- The product is not used as mentioned in the owner’s manual.
- Modification of Hardware and Operating System.
- As a result of accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration, or other external causes.
- Operating outside the usage parameters stated in the user documentation that was shipped with the product.
- Software, interfacing, parts, or supplies not supplied by Computer Bazar Online .
- Virus infection.
- Loss or damage in transit.
- This warranty does not apply to expendable or consumable parts and does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or that has been damaged or rendered defective.
- Modification or service by anyone other than:
- Computer Bazar Online ,
- Computer Bazar Online authorized service providers. The warranty is limited to the repair of defect or replacement of the part. Warranty repairs must be carried out by Computer Bazar Online authorized service partners only. If a repair is attempted by anyone other than Computer Bazar Online authorized service partners, the warranty will be void.
Computer Bazar Online /Service partner is not responsible for the following:
- Any restoration or re installation of any data or programs other than the software installed when the product was manufactured.
- Damage or loss of any program or data.
- • Accessories such as removable storage media, screen protectors, cases, covers, etc. Kindly ensure they are removed before handing over the product to Computer Bazar Online Authorized service centers.
YOU SHOULD MAKE PERIODIC BACKUP COPIES OF THE DATA STORED ON YOUR HARD DRIVE OR OTHER STORAGE DEVICES AS A PRECAUTION AGAINST POSSIBLE FAILURES, ALTERATION, OR LOSS OF THE DATA. BEFORE RETURNING ANY UNIT FOR SERVICE, BE SURE TO BACK UP DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Computer Bazar Online IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAMS, DATA, OR REMOVABLE STORAGE MEDIA. Computer Bazar Online IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESTORATION OR RE INSTALLATION OF ANY PROGRAMS OR DATA OR SOFTWARE OR OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY USER. UNITS SENT IN FOR SERVICE MAY HAVE THE DATA ERASED FROM THE HARD DRIVE AND THE PROGRAMS RESTORED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE.
Carry-in Warranty Service
Under the terms, only carry-in service is available for your product, you will be required to deliver your Computer Bazar Online Hardware Product to an authorized service location for warranty repair. No onsite support will be extended.
Obtaining Warranty Repair Service
To obtain hardware warranty service, call Customer Care or a participating authorized Computer Bazar Online Service Repair Center at one of the numbers listed later in this document.
Customer Care Phone Numbers
Use the Computer Bazar Online Customer Care number during and after your product's warranty period. Support is provided free of charge during the warranty period. A per-incident charge applies after the warranty period.
When using the device, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- Do not use the product near water, for example a wash bowl or kitchen sink
- Avoid using the product during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
POWER SAFETY WARNING
WARNING: Install the Adapter near a Power outlet. The AC power cord is the Adapter's main AC disconnecting device and must be easily accessible at all times. For your safety, the power cord provided with your Adapter has a grounded plug. Always use the power cord with a properly grounded wall outlet, to avoid the risk of electrical shock. WARNING: Your Adapter is provided with a voltage select switch for use in a 115 or 230V power system. The voltage select switch has been per-set to the correct voltage setting for use in the particular country/region where it was initially sold. Changing the voltage select switch to the incorrect position can damage your Adapter and void any implied warranty.
WARNING: Do not operate the Adapter with the cover removed.